It’s a nice stay with My mother ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Please please pray for me. I would be so ever grateful. I am a victim of a powerful evil curse that my mother has over me. I just recently about two years ago was reaveled by Jesus and God that the suffering,pain,trails and tribulations are a direct result of my mother's horrible curse on me. I...
Replies
10
Views
245
I get a place to live STAY that's a good thing anywhere in the World where I can have peace Specifically that I Earned. Somewhere I'm not depressed or controlled by Wicked Devil and crew that don't hammer on my head as well. Somewhere if the government is involved flip what the enemy has used...
Replies
10
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom