It may sound cringed... but I really ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
It may sound cringed... but I really believe God judge no one... so I'm stuck in my life... May be because of my love life.. I'm just ### years old girl and I don't understand my own feelings... I want to get good marks in my class 12 board examination and get admitted to a reputed college but my failed love life don't allow me to study... I feel so helpless...because of my failed relationship my self esteem has gone down like anything ... I don't get out of home. I don't want to talk with anyone not even with my friends and family members.. my boards are so near and I can't seems to get over this situation please pray for me.... I want to make my parents proud to have me....

"My child you are experiencing the reality of life. Most all of us go through
some kind of 'broken heart' in early relations, believe it! Myself and many I know
will tell you, many times these things happen, and often better things come
about. Be all you can be, and know that you can be all you what do be."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
150
I had problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Now there is a great improvement! Let us give all the glory and thanks for this to the Lord Jesus Christ! But there is still a great need for more improvement (lasting and true) for the glory of...
Replies
11
Views
183
I had problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Now there is a great improvement! Let us give all the glory and thanks for this to the Lord Jesus Christ! But there is still a great need for more improvement (lasting and true) for the glory of...
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom