It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rornuzum

Guest
So be it done unto you according to His word. Decreee it, declare it and Claim I. It is yours if you truly have faith. This job I am going on an interview for today at ### noon is mine in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Claim the victory. I have for each your prayer this day by the blood of Jesus. Amen! Amen! and Amen!
 
Father God how awesome You are. Thank you for declaring victory over life. We choose to trust your word even when we do not understand. We trust that you are good. Keep us as the apple of your eye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ready to be done with life, I don't think Jesus cares about all the crying and pleading I've done, my gun is loaded I just don't want to go to hell but at this point I don't think I belong to Jesus anyway
Replies
13
Views
101
Life into existence 100 💯 100 FOLD GREATLY IM HIGHLY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR TO SUCCEED IN EVERYAREA WAY OF MY LIFE NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I FIND MY HAPPINESS GREATLY THAT STAYSZZZ WITH ME NO WORRIES I GET MY HAPPINESS I GIND MY BOO ON TINDER GREATLY I GET A NEW HOME TO STAYYYYZZZZ WHERE...
Replies
8
Views
20
Please pray for one another daily. Please pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in all our lives and in all the lives of everyone we pray for and pray with. In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen. Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus!
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom