It is all true, great is the Lord and worthy of glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Clap your hands together, start lifting up your heart to Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords and soon coming Savior and Lord. Blessed are those who trust in Him alone, who put their hope and future in His hands, for their joy will be complete. Continue to sing praises to His holy name and exalt Him wherever you are.

Great is the Lord He is holy and just.
By His power we trust in His love.
Great is the Lord He is faithful and true.
By His mercy He proves He is love.
Great is the Lord and worthy of glory.
Great is the Lord and worthy of praise.
Great is the Lord now lift up your voice,
Great is the Lord.

Let us all bow down before His holy presence, worshipping and adoring His holy name just as the angels in heaven are doing right now.

All the angels were standing around the throne, and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down in their faces before the throne and worshiped God.
Rev. 7.11

So, you want to have joy in your life and peace in your heart? Start praising and adoring His holy name. Jesus alone is worthy of all glory.

Our God is awesome God He reigns from heaven above with wisdom and power and love our God is an awesome God.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus. All glory to God almighty. Let the whole resound the our voice in praise to Him alone.

Clap your hands together, start lifting up your heart to Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords and soon coming Savior and Lord. Blessed are those who trust in Him alone, who put their hope and future in His hands, for their joy will be complete. Continue to sing praises to His holy name and exalt Him wherever you are.

Great is the Lord He is holy and just.
By His power we trust in His love.
Great is the Lord He is faithful and true.
By His mercy He proves He is love.
Great is the Lord and worthy of glory.
Great is the Lord and worthy of praise.
Great is the Lord now lift up your voice,
Great is the Lord.

Let us all bow down before His holy presence, worshipping and adoring His holy name just as the angels in heaven are doing right now.

All the angels were standing around the throne, and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down in their faces before the throne and worshiped God.
Rev. 7.11

So, you want to have joy in your life and peace in your heart? Start praising and adoring His holy name. Jesus alone is worthy of all glory.

Our God is awesome God He reigns from heaven above with wisdom and power and love our God is an awesome God.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus. All glory to God almighty. Let the whole resound the our voice in praise to Him alone.
All praise, all honor and all glory shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more. Amen and amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone. Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
O the beauty of Thy presence. Most holy and pure God. Come into my heart. Dwell there forever. Never ever leave me. Nor forsake me. Holiness belongs to You. I was looking all over the place. Could not find anywhere else. Till I found in You alone. The angels in heaven bow. The redeemed of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom