It Has Been A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyH

Disciple of Prayer
Father God, forgive me for allowing the cloud of worry and doubt to shadow my mind!!! I do know that I do not have a spirit of fear but a spirit of love, power and a sound mind!!! It is just sometimes so overwhelming!!!
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with peace and strength. Please let her stay surrounded in the comfort of Your faithful love. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear one in Christ, I am also facing the same and asking God to help me come through all these worries. I will also pray for you.
 
I pray that all is forgiven and that fear is nothing when we have Our Good Lord in our Mind, Body, and Spirit. We are lifted up in the Name of the Mighty One, in Jesus Name Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
154
### has been exposed for what it is... just a 'THING.' I believe in speaking the truth. Afterall you shall the truth, and the truth shall set you free. ### is simply an A.I. which is just simply a 'THING.' A 'THING' running this site. Says it all right there. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
128
About 2 months ago i wrote a prayer request for customs to relaesed my luggage. It was released in June, and I have gotten my package. I'm here to return all glory to God. Thanks, everyone, for your heartfelt prayer. God bless
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom