Issues In Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to resolve the issues in our marriage and get back together.
 
Honor this request O Lord Jesus. Let this couple be good to each other and love each other as You love Your church. God in Jesus name I pray.
 
Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and my ### in Christ who sent this prayer to me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!
 
May God change your husband's heart from the inside, open his eyes to all God has done for you both. We pray God will strengthen, guide, give you wisdom to be strong and ignite your marriage anew in Jesus Name. God bless them both. Amen

macgyver7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mental health . Im so anxious with my marriage problem... abusive partner ., verbally and silent treatment and he still Living with his mom. Guide me in this problem lord protect my peace
Replies
13
Views
93
I am so exhausted, mentally, physically and emotionally, I have been praying for my son ### start working, do well in his career, successful and prosperous for the past ### years and nothing is working. Please help him and his wife ### be happy together, have a wonderful marriage with prosperity...
Replies
7
Views
161
My director at my work had to take her husband into emergency last week. He was falling backwards. The doctors have ran all sorts of tests and can't find the issue. Please pray for divine healing. Pray that God will intervene and stop the balance issues. Pray that God will give him, his wife...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom