Is my life destined with no dog's ...

Malverq

Disciple of Prayer
Is my life destined with no dog's day o God. Will I die without seeing your helping hand!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a lesion in my dog's mouth removed surgically. It came back quick and bigger than before. I had the vet biopsy it. It came back as aggressive cancer. I'm devastated. The prognosis is poor. Radiation is only treatment but not recommended considering his age, the size of the lesion, and its...
Replies
7
Views
293
I want God to restore me. Make me what he destined for me to be. I have been strong, hoping it was all just a phase, not until my girlfriend told me she needs to pray I thought it was not necessary but I let her be. A night before she said "### what you are going through is not ordinary" I fling...
Replies
7
Views
255
I want to thank God for never leaving me & my children since their father left us 4 years ago. I pray that the grace & mercy of God will continue to speak for us through Jesus Christ our Mediator. I pray for God's hand of perfection upon my health & that of my children ###. I pray for God's...
Replies
4
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom