Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year.
Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me.
I have been very anxious and...
Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
I pray for us (my bf and I) to complete our ### visa requirements correctly and appropriately and have our visa application on Oct ### to be successful and hopefully to get a visa approval. This is gonna be our first time travelling outside the country, internationally. No existing stamp on our...