Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn1ni

Humble Prayer Partner
I still haven't heard whether I have been successful or not. Pray with me that I get the job. I should hear tomorrow. Things went well. There were six other candidates. Pray that I will be the one that gets the job, amen.
 
Praying for job favor. Let us hear soon. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Lord I thank you for choosing your child for the job. Amen. We are confident that our ### hear us when we agree in prayer. Please be confident of success.
 
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28 KJV).

### I say this prayer with you....

Lord, I believe that You created me for a special purpose, and that You have a perfect plan for my life. I ask that You fulfill Your purpose for me, and help me to do my part by earnestly seeking You daily through prayer and Your Word. Thank You that as I seek You each day, You will "guide me along the best pathway for my life"! (Psalm 32:8 NLT)

May God Bless You.
 
Father God I speak favor upon ### God I pray that she will get this job and it be blessing in her favor this we ask in Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
133
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
131
I would appreciate your prayers, please, after my job interview; it went well globally, but they have to see one or two other candidates to make up their minds and decide. May the Lord erase and cancel anything I should not have said, and only retain the positive aspects in the interviewers'...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom