Interview for promotion

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in Jesus Christ I come to you this morning, as I pray for my wife ### as she attends todays Tsc promotional interview to D1. I pray for victory in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
14
Views
134
I work in Medicaid at a local Department of Social Services. I have recently applied for a new position within the same agency. In this new position, I would potentially be doing quality control over the files that my fellow immediate colleagues work on to process Medicaid applications and...
Replies
9
Views
217
I pray ### can see my application and sets up interview for promotion in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom