Intercessor Prayer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless, heal, strengthen, and encourage every intercessor (prayer partner) that is a member of this site. Heal each and every one of us physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally, and mentally. Heal us all Lord Jesus and make us ever better for the Glory of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. Lead and Guide us in the direction You will have us to go. Let us all be lead by the Spirit of God the Holy Spirit. Amen and So Be It.
 
I love big prayers :) I prayed with you and amen.
 
Lord, hear our prayers and bless each of us. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those who in need of inner healing from past wounds or hurts, Lord You heal the broken hearted as it is written in Psalm 147:3 bring them to full restoration and cause them to forget unwanted memories of the past in Jesus' name. Lord we pray for those who are...
Replies
12
Views
202
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heart overflowing with gratitude for the precious prayer intercessors of this very ministry You have placed in our lives for those of us who suffer attacks spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially, physically, and maritally. Thank You for...
Replies
13
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom