Infertility

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, there is NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF! I'm ### and no where close to have or being ready for a baby! A lot of my friends have kids and I'm happy for them but in no way feel bad for myself. We all have our own path in life! If people ask you it's nothing to be embarrassed about, if I wasn't able to have kids I'd say I was having problems in that area. No one is perfect and every person has a messed up area in their life! I may be able to have kids but have brutal anxiety and panic attacks for like ### years which make it impossible to go to movies ...and normal things other people do, so I deal with it. There is NOTHING wrong at the fact that you're not able to "give life" and you're looking at it so wrong.... Giving life isn't the fusion of sperm and DNA, or how cells divide.... Giving life is having a human and caring for them, if you're not able to have your own, then adopt!! You can be just as giving of a life by taking in an adorable baby that needs you and provide it the love and care you want to give! When life gives u lemons make lemonade!! Cheer up, God has a purpose for you and it is so great you can't imagine. If he doesn't give you one thing. I assure u he will bless you in unimaginable ways. With that said. JESUS, my sweet Lord, I ask in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to lift this woman before you and grant her the desire she wishes so desperately if it is by your will Lord, allow her to get pregnant I pray things work in her favor! In Jesus name amen! ♥
 
You can't let the devil continue to keep lying to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I know because I've been there. I wanted a baby, but obviously it just wasn't in the will of God for me to conceive. I, too, have had problems since I first started my menstrual cycle. I did everything humanly possible and spiritually possible. I finally came to the realization that if it was not God's perfect plan for me to have a baby, I have to keep going to what His plan is for me. You are making yourself sicker by blaming yourself and feeling bad for everyone you feel you've disappointed. The truth is only God knows the why's and wherefores, but it is His will for you to have peace and not chaos and confusion and condemnation. The Bible says, "There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." I will pray for you and you have to pray for peace in this situation and for God's perfect will in your life and not what anyone says. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you, you've got to trust the Lord sugar.

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus and ask for your divine intervention in this soul's situation. Father, you hear the cry of her heart, you see the fears and the tears. But, with God, ALL things are possible. Father, I ask that you would send your healing balm upon my sister and heal the open wounds, the spiritual wounds as well as the physical and emotional wounds that this situation has caused. Lord, you can speak to this saint and allow her to see your plan in her life. Oh, God, I know the pain and anguish, but I also know the healing power of your word. You said in your word that you would never leave us nor forsake us and I pray that you would open the windows, doors and gates of heaven and pour out a blessing upon my sister and this situation. This situation has consumed so much of her life that she is not living, comfort her Holy Spirit in a way that only you can do. I praise you and "Thank you" for what you will do in this saint's life if she will give you permission to have your way. Father, you are the mender of the broken-hearted and I know Father that you will do what no other power can do. Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. In Jesus name, I ask these things!

Please, if you wouldn't mind, please keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. God bless you sugar! Hang in and hang on, the Lord sees your suffering and loves you more than you know. Take care!
 
God will do it for you. Just trust him. I too suffered for one long year with infertility, but now am having my baby in my womb only by his grace. God shall give it to you at the right time.
 
^this is misleading. What about the people who NEVER conceive their entire lives? You can trust he has a plan; you can't trust he will do it because some things are not meant to be. So you can pray and ask, by what is in HIS will, and it may or may not.
 
I have been there. I feel your pain. Don't ever be ashamed. You are beautiful in God's eyes. Good news will come your way! I will pray for you!
 
God is able to do anything but fail. He makes the impossible, possible. I'm praying for ###.
 
It is proper to ask God for children. "Now Isaac pleaded with the LORD for his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived" (Genesis 25:21). How God determines to answer such prayers is, of course, up to Him. Hannah's prayer for a child is also an illustration of this (I Samuel 1).

The wonders of medical advances could help, but remember this there are millions like you that have the same problem, Adoption could be one source of healing for you two sound like you would make wonderful parents... God has his plan for you and for your Husband. I pray that you find that plan and trust in his Guidance.
 
for infertility, look up dr ###, ###, ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to have our 3rd baby for awhile now. I've experienced miscarriages after miscarriages. We're both in our late 30s, so I'm asking for prayers that we will conceive a normal and healthy baby soon (hopefully a baby girl). However, we want the baby to be healthy and...
Replies
8
Views
120
Please pray for ### and ### to be able to conceive a child.
Replies
7
Views
119
My name is ###, and I am ### years old. I am married to ###, who is an ### in our church. We have been married for ### years without conceiving. My husband frequently complains about my inability to bear his child. In August ###, we went to the hospital for tests, and I found out I have a ### cm...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom