There are many thoughts...I'm trying to get direction from Holy Spirit about what to do about the type of work to seek..I have newly peripheral neuropathy in my feet..it's better when I move..but terrible when I try and sleep..I need money plain and simple...and Jesus seems to be impractical..vacant...leaving me in mystery..but all I know is I've had enough. I want to get out and resume life with the things that make life more palatable...so it's about money...and isolation
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I really need an increase in my income. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to pay debt down fast enough. I did have multiple jobs before and that helped but I had to let all but one of them go due to them conflicting with my Christian faith. Please...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for me as I really need more income and am considering changing my schedule at my job to get more hours. The downside is that my job is very stressful and difficult so adding more hours might only add to burnout this job is giving me. The good side is that I could possibly be off...
Replies
10
Views
218
Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom