In the blood of Jesus, I speak the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Blood of Jesus speaks a better word. Let every agreement, curse, covenant, accusation speaking against my family be blotted out by the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus cries for mercy and forgiveness for us. I plead the Blood of Jesus as our defense and our justification.
Replies
7
Views
170
To God be the glory. I'm not boasting other than in the lord but I must testify of the power of God. There is a woman in this shelter that worships ungodly spirits. This morning around 2am I walked in on her in the restroom carrying on in her spiritual action. I immediately plead the Blood of...
Replies
9
Views
159
🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom