In the beginning was the word and the word was God and the word is God, you ask, Lord, I want to see you, the Lord answers here I am your brother your sister your friend your neighbor look for me in them then you will see me and find peace and sing Joy to the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
We do not come from monkeys. We were not created by human imagination or ideas that try to make us believe there is no God who created all things. Jesus did it all these things we see around. For You are glorious o Lord and worthy of all praise. You have created the world and You have created us in Your own image. Satan wants us to believe evolution did it all. Take away Satan from us and may Your name be glorified above all things. Everything around us reveals the glory of the Lord because everything comes from Your hands. We bless You today and will forever. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This entry will no doubt increase my hometown's anger towards me. But, I'd rather they be angry with me for doing the will of God, than God be angry with me for withholding His testimony. Matthew 5:22 (NKJV) But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be...
Replies
0
Views
234
  • Article Article
I try not to speak things that God has not spoken to me; it's not always easy. But, this time, as in most instances, God has confirmed His Word. For the city, which is truly without walls, having endured more than your share of attacks: It's time for some rewards. I truly believe that there's...
Replies
1
Views
173
I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You. Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom