I try not to speak things that God has not spoken to me; it's not always easy. But, this time, as in most instances, God has confirmed His Word. For the city, which is truly without walls, having endured more than your share of attacks: It's time for some rewards. I truly believe that there's much more celebrating in store, not only in the sports arena, but as a city in general.
​

(Big 🍎)​

Congratulations to the​

2025-26 Basketball Cup Champions​

###​

​
"Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin" Zechariah 4:10a (NLT) ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
179
Dear god, I'm trying to grow my hair out. I need to keep it done. I need to get the hair products to care for it. I don't have no income. So I dont know how I'm going to do all this in Jesus name. Im moving into the shelter or in with someone. I pray that i never have to want for anything. I...
Replies
7
Views
141
My name is ###. I ask for a psychic to show me things or someone who does tarot. Or I ask that you reveal things to me. And show me things. I'm getting baptized today. When I get with this girl. What will I tell her about my chest. I dont know what to tell her about my feminine ways. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom