N
Nondumiso
Guest
In the name of Jesus I pray that God would hear my prayer tonight. That God would take all our suffering in life and struggling away from our lives complete. And God would heal my mother from stroke and make body strong so she can go back to work next month and set her free from financial debts. And me God lose all chain that bind me and open doors of opportunities in my life so I can be take care of my family. And Lord give me strength and power not to give in life. Calm my soul down, renew my mind and wash all the negative thoughts on my mind and set me free to suffering. Bless me with a job to be a paramedic and nurse and shelter over our head, a car. Make our dream come true Lord I wanna make ### my year to believe in you and conquer my dream this year help me $Lord walk with me. I'm putting my all trust in you and I believe that you can do it in Jesus name Amen!
