In Neeed Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisav30
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisav30

Guest
Hello my name is ### and I need prayer for help to get a 2 bedroom apartment so I can get my son back thank you and GOD Bless.
 
Lord touch ### and bring her to a place of unity in You..Help her to be a Christian mom leading her son into the kingdom of God and teaching him about You...Lord you know her heart and we ask that You bless her according to her righteousness in You..always bringing glory and honor to Your holy name...meet her needs Lord in Jesus name
 
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will bless ### with a home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankful my neighbor who has been blasting bass for 5 years on weekends to 430AM on weekends. The neighbors are now equipped with the city ordinance in hand and can communicate with authority objectively vs emotionally. The neighbors are empowered. My ### has been strained and its painful..neeed...
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for ### ### autism you don’t communicate very well. She’s crying right now not the problem is I want her to stop being lazy n neeed to use the bathroom and not go in her pants and ### please and I have anxiety.pray she be ok n start communicating
Replies
11
Views
181
Alittle sad and disappointed I really thought we was gonna get a 4 bedroom apartment in pennsylvania and it's cheaper over here new jersey is too much but please keep me in prayers I don't want to keep dealing with hotel situation and I thought we have money for the application fee and house...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom