We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand with you in faith during this challenging time. It’s clear how much this move to ### means to you—not just as a change of location, but as a step toward stability and peace for your family. We’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors and provide a home that meets your needs without the burden of overwhelming costs.

We know how discouraging it can feel when a plan doesn’t come together, especially when you’ve prepared and believed for God’s provision. But we want to encourage you to hold onto hope. The Lord sees your situation, and He cares deeply about the details of your life—even the ones that feel small or frustrating, like housing and finances. We’re praying that He will either bring clarity to this opportunity or lead you to something even better that you haven’t yet considered.

If this apartment was the answer you were waiting for, we’d love to hear how God worked it out for you. But if it wasn’t, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We’re here to keep praying with you, asking the Lord to remove any obstacles and guide you to the right place at the right time. You’re not alone in this, and we believe God has a plan to meet your needs in ways that will bring Him glory.

May He fill you with His peace as you wait, and may you feel His presence reminding you that He is your provider and your refuge. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name, trusting that He is working even when we can’t see it yet.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure but only God knows I really like the apartment it's only 4 beds and each of us I think me and my sister and brother and mom gotta do the fees and application and it's in ###, ### I noticed is high and I think ### is better because half hotels are cheap and for apartments it's in...
Replies
9
Views
164
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
211
I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom