In Need Of Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Almighty God, I don't deserve to be called Your child anymore. I have sinned against You by not listening Your warning. God, I thank You with warning me with a loud voice "No" that came out of nowhere. But I did not listen to You and still did what you denied me and what you warned me about came true. Jesus, forgive me what I did, because I want to live. I want to change. God, please give me more strength, because I really want to change to be doer of Your word. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, bills and rent piling up. I've tried to be financially responsible, but everything is dried up now. Sleepless nights abound, I've tried, tried and tried and still come up short. Housing instability is my reality, and I can't physically keep up because of the constant stress on my...
Replies
11
Views
261
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
228
When someone wrongs us ,but not reacting to it by overlooking it,doesnt that send them a message that theres nothing wrong with what they did?That their sin is ok?I would think they see it that way,and even to me it seems like we're putting our stamp of approval on their bad actions.So where's...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom