In Need Of Emotional Healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm hurting over ###. I hurt so much, I don't have any joy. I'm constantly nervous with pain. Please pray that if God isn't going to send ### back to me, for him to end the constant hurting over ### and loneliness. Please ask if God isn't going to send ### back to me, for him to take all of my pain and worries away from me.

Thank You for Praying for me, Without God's healing, I'll never be able to take this hurt.

###
 
###, I have been keeping you in my prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you tonight Father asking that you touch ### and bring him healing and comfort. Lord if it be your will please send ### back to him. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual/emotional separation from my father (deceased last year - sadness...) Spiritual/emotional separation from my brother (sadness to) because my brother is probably narcissist. It hurts. Please pray that i will be wise and overcome this Jezebel and whatever spirit operates through him. I...
Replies
12
Views
117
Pray for me and my two daughters. ###, ### and ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. ###’s alive but has chosen an alternative lifestyle. I believe he’s using drugs. I was devastated. I drank too much alcohol. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing...
Replies
10
Views
120
Please pray right now urgently for ### and ### to talk to each other. Overwhelmed with grief and anxiety. Protect the mother and the daughter, Holy Spirit, surround them. Please pray now
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom