Bughmirkin

Disciple of Prayer
In Jesus Name: my prayer request I need a relationship restoration not yet married but we are having issues with my boyfriend and also I need a job in this year ###. I hv emailed so many CVs to different companies I need an answer now. my name is ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
110
Heavenly Father, I come boldly before the throne of grace. Forgive me for all my sins and cleanse me for all unrighteousness. I am a sinner saved by grace. I requested prayer for these next two weeks of employment would be granted to me well this week has just waiting for my Lord. Jesus will...
Replies
8
Views
297
Heavenly Father, I come boldly before the throne of grace. Forgive me for all my sins and cleanse me for all unrighteousness. I am a sinner saved by grace. I requested prayer for these next two weeks of employment would be granted to me well this week has just waiting for my Lord. Jesus will...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom