In Jesus name I request a prayer over my one month ###

Esty Evidence

Disciple of Prayer
In Jesus name I request a prayer over my one month pregnancy which I went to the hospital to check my genotype with my husband's own and we realized that I was AS and he is SS and we have been advised to abort the child and as a child of God I didn't want to commit any sin so I need your full support in prayers so that the next time we would go for the check-up we would get a miracle which indicates our genotypes have now changed to AA and the same as our unborn child. Tanx very much and I know with God all things are possible. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my one month old. He is full of gas and won't sleep. Please pray for release of any blockages inside him.
Replies
6
Views
421
My one month old Neice ### has her first vaccine. Tomorrow.. !! As you all know how painful vaccine is. 3 shots they'll be given to Every every kid's and baby's in 2 hands. And one leg. I can't see her crying. Coz of painful vaccine. pray request for her. For safe vaccine shots. Without any...
Replies
6
Views
476
Hi everyone, Since losing our daughter at 27 weeks, we have been asking the Lord to bless us with a baby. Today, we are 5 weeks along. My OB wants me to get another set of blood tests done to make sure the pregnancy levels are rising. Please pray for us as I get that done today. We bind up all...
Replies
8
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom