In jesus name I decree I declare ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
In Jesus name I decree I declare my finances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions millions right now in Jesus name more more every day in Jesus names
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Lord, you own all. The millions, millions of gold, silver, absolutely everything. Your words say, ask, and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, bless, please, please, multiply, multiply, incredibly, abundantly, my finances, my financial income, savings, now, right now...
Replies
7
Views
168
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord bless protect please please multiply multiply incredibly abundantly my finances my financial income savings now right now alot alot more more every...
Replies
9
Views
139
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord Jesus you own absolutely all all the money wealth riches of this whole world thank you lord that your words say ask and I will I ask you lord please please bless protect please please bless multiply multiply...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom