Immediate wisdom for an important decision tomorrow

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I ask that you move in all this in Jesus name amen. My wife ### said we need to talk when she get home. She said someone told her I'm thinking about moving out. Now she's talking about she wants to know what I'm going to do so she know what she needs to do. If she's the one paying the...
Replies
11
Views
327
Dear lord, my name is ###. I got a job interview today. If I get this job I'm going to be closer to my job and my church if I stay on this side of town. I was going to go into the shelter so my wife can't call the police on me and have me arrested. And if she decide to bring the other man to our...
Replies
10
Views
161
Nehemiah 2:4: The king said to me, “What is it you want?” Then I prayed to the God of heaven, Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 2:4 is a critical moment in Nehemiah’s story. After Nehemiah expresses his deep sorrow over the ruins of Jerusalem, King Artaxerxes responds with a direct...
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom