Immediate Prospects

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joel2011
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Guest
I need immediate financial provision in my job situation. I need new contracts. Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for that I should have my business moving forward soon. I need a financial breakthrough. In JESUS NAME - AMEN.
 
God supplies all your needs and more in Jesus name I agree with you that your business is moving forward
 
Financial strength, is a prayer I haved prayed for you. This I ask in Christ's name. Amen.
 
Prayer for a Job…

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to. Amen, So Be It!”

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.

Someone, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You!!!

Be Encouraged!
 
I am happy to pray for you. I want my business to move forward too. May God help us both!
 
God, bless ### with financial provisions. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
194
Firstly, giving all thanks and praise to Jesus. Please in the name of Jesus immediate prayers for finances and unspoken requests that I have shared with the Lord. Experience a lot of spiritual warfare right now and trusting God. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
155
I called to report my neighbor for the abuse of her children and assaults on me. She practices witchcraft, the dark kind, and I am scared of what she will do. I pray for all of them and myself but I feel like I need more. I also need for everyone can actually see what she is doing, lifting the...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom