Immediate help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has pulled away and doesn't communicate like before. I love her deeply and dearly and she wanted to get married and I do as well, but she’s keeping me at a distance. I pray that whatever is going on gets remedied immediately. Please pray urgently.
Replies
12
Views
256
Please lift us up in prayers. I have until ###/###/### to use my voucher and to get approval and sign lease to get in a good neighborhood. I have my ### year old child and we are in a shelter. I need a miracle and open door that God will say instant yes. I know I have messed up and not done...
Replies
10
Views
248
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom