Immediate Action Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter owill88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

owill88

Guest
Please pray that I stay strong throughout this break up. It was long over due that I leave this unhealthy situation. I am closing that chapter and focusing on my weight loss and financial stability for me and my ###.
 
I pray that the Lord helps you through your break up and gives you strength to focus on you. Amen
 
Father thank You for sending Your strength and guidance. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
262
Please pray that I can complete urgent paperwork tomorrow and that I can send the letter to my boss and have a quick and positive response so I can leave work with compensation and move on in my life. Please pray that a miracle is found so I can pay my rent on 5th of April as I have no income...
Replies
8
Views
286
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom