Immanuel please pray for me to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God. Isaiah 7:19: They will all come and settle in the steep ravines and in the crevices in the rocks, on all the thorn bushes and at all the water holes. Extended Explanation: This verse describes the consequences of Judah’s disobedience and...
Replies
7
Views
303
I am a student at a university in South Africa. I am currently without funding, and I will be returning to campus this weekend. Earlier this year I was hopeful because I had a funding opportunity that looked promising. Unfortunately, my application was rejected. Because of this, I am now in a...
Replies
8
Views
151
Hello, in my country, there is no Catholicism, therefore there are no baptisms/sacraments or anything of the sort. I came to Christ 4 years ago through Korean Protestant missionaries. When I prayed to Jesus about what denomination to believe in because I was confused, He personally led me to...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom