I'm un ### to sleep. Not feeling ...

My friend I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and comfort your child. I pray for your child to have peace, joy, and sound sleep. May your child overcome all anxieties and restlessness, in Jesus precious name amen.
Thank you so much šŸ™
 
I’m sorry to hear that, ###. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence, fill your heart with His peace, and help you to sleep well. Remember that our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Blessings!
Thank you so much šŸ™
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
130
Trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Just tired want to have good sleep tonight but not able to sleep not feeling sleepy. Mind is awake and thoughts coming in my mind. Thought of sleeping early but not feeling sleepy. šŸ˜” Pray for ### so that ### fall asleep now. To have good sleep. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
227
Not able to sleep at the moment . My mind is running too much in thoughts. Can't control it. At morning I'll be difficult to wakeup so I need to sleep now. Why I'm unable to sleep. Pls pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name. Don't let temptation over take me.
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom