I'm still praying for this, that I passed the polygraph test and I'm continuing to move through the hiring process of the Sheriff's Office to be accepted into the Academy. Lord hear my prayer! That ### contacts me this week to setup an appointment for my psychological part of the interview for next week. Lord Jesus hear my prayer. Let my destiny helpers fight for me, Lord grant me favor Lord Jesus!
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
I'm still praying for this, that I passed the polygraph test and I'm continuing to move through the hiring process of the Sheriff's Office to be accepted into the Academy. Lord hear my prayer! That ### contacts me this week to setup and appointment for my psychological part of the interview for next week. Lord Jesus hear my prayer. Let my destiny helpers fight for me, Lord grant me favor Lord Jesus!
Lord, Help us. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I'm still praying for this, that I passed the polygraph test and I'm continuing to move through the hiring process of the Sheriff's Office to be accepted into the Academy. Lord hear my prayer! That ### contacts me this week to setup and appointment for my psychological part of the interview for next week. Lord Jesus hear my prayer. Let my destiny helpers fight for me, Lord grant me favor Lord Jesus!
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
I'm still praying for this, that I passed the polygraph test and I'm continuing to move through the hiring process of the Sheriff's Office to be accepted into the Academy. Lord hear my prayer! That ### contacts me this week to setup and appointment for my psychological part of the interview for next week. Lord Jesus hear my prayer. Let my destiny helpers fight for me, Lord grant me favor Lord Jesus!
i pray for the favor of the Lord to cover you in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
229
Brethren and sisters, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I place every area of my life and assignment into God’s hands. I am trusting the Lord for wisdom, clarity, and excellence in my professional responsibilities, including important reports and leadership decisions. I pray that my...
Replies
5
Views
250
Please prayer warriors please keep me in prayer for healing from vertigo please pray with me for strength to move around praying it don’t get any worse I also rebuke and other health issues in JESUS NAME I PRAY AND ASK THIS PRAYER AMEN THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom