I'm sorry to hear that. Please take care and seek

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please watch over ###. She is a very good sweet person who has been praying for me and my family and I so appreciate her. Someone once told me that you can't git rid of evil but you can overcome it with Goodness and Good works! Amen ###. Thank you so much for your prayers and advice and...
Replies
12
Views
191
I speak create Decree Declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD IAM NOT WELL ANYMORE THAT I GET SET FREE THE GUYS EVERYDAY FROM THERE GAMES I DONT WANT THEM AT ALL IM OVER IT WAY OVER IT ASSIGNMENTS END TODAY. MY RIGHT HAND STOPS GOING NUMB MY EYESIGHT COMES BACK STOPS GOING BLURRY FOR THEM TO KILL...
Replies
6
Views
167
I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom