I'm sorry to hear that. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have been diagnosed as being HIV positive. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@request_prayers ....one thing about GOD is always give us a warning, have faith that he will. UU pray daily. GOD BLESS UU.

24a4a53da3abde62097212abf9745958.jpeg
Posted from Twitter by ###
 
Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2 *Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!
 
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, honor the prayer request I posted according to Your perfect will and timing. God touch me, work on me. Heal and make me whole in every area of my life (physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially) for the glory of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Bless me with the strength, wisdom, knowledge, and an overwhelming, unyielding, passionate, persistent desire to fulfill my God purpose. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. May I come to know You better, love You more, and purpose in my heart, mind, and flesh to live my life to always honor You. <><><><> Bless me financially so that I can pay all my bills, buy the things that I need, and the things that You want me to have. Bless me so that I will be able to be a blessing to those whom You have called me to bless, and to be able to save for the future. Teach me how to tithe unto the Lord. Bless me Lord Jesus. Bless, protect, and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Continue to work on me. Make me fit for the Master’s use. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please do this for us today, tomorrow, and for always. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
@request_prayers God is so mighty and through HIM all is possible. Have faith the size of a mustard seed........

5bc37bc629cc9b67a132ca733d6287ca.jpeg
Posted from Twitter by ###
 
I pray for ###. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I pray for ###. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I pray for ###. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I pray for ###. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
```markdown
Praying Psalm 107:20 "He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction."

Acts 3:16 "And his name—by faith in his name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all."

Psalms 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

1 Peter 1:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Matthew 14:14 "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses crieth unto Jehovah, saying, 'O God, I pray Thee, give, I pray Thee, healing to her.'"

Psalm 41:3 "The LORD nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers."

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€

John 14:16-18 "I will talk to the Father, and he’ll provide you another Friend so that you will always have someone with you. This Friend is the Spirit of Truth. The godless world can’t take him in because it doesn’t have eyes to see him, doesn’t know what to look for. But you know him already because he has been staying with you, even be in you. I will not leave you as orphans."

Hebrews 13:5 "...for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [i will] not, [i will] not, [i will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]" [Josh. 1:5.]

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

Jeremiah 29:11-14 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations..."

Proverbs 23:18 "Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off."

Psalm 71:5 "For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth."

Psalm 71:14 "But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more."

Psalm 43:5 "Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God."

Psalm 33:18 "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love,..."

Lamentations 3:24 "The Lord is my portion,†says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.â€

Zechariah 9:2 "Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double."

Lamentations 3:21 "But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:..."

2 Corinthians 3:12 "Since we have such a hope, we are very bold,..."

Psalm 119:81 "My soul longs for your salvation; I hope in your word."

Psalm 119:74 "Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word."

Psalm 33:22 "Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you."

Psalm 119:49 "Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope."

Isaiah 40:21 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Psalm 39:7 "And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you."

Psalm 38:15 "But for you, O Lord, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

2 Corinthians 1:3-7 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. If we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; and if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which you experience when you patiently endure the same sufferings that we suffer. Our hope for you is unshaken, for we know that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in our comfort." Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer for his lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have lung cancer, pray that I die soon.
Replies
8
Views
300
My wife ### is deeply involved in a cult and her family is trying to break us up because I refuse to be apart of it. I ask that you please pray the Lord would restore our marriage. ###
Replies
8
Views
283
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom