I'm sorry to hear that. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have been diagnosed as being HIV positive. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokensaint

Disciple of Prayer
I have been diagnosed as being HIV positive. Please pray for a miracle that God may reverse my condition.
 
You can see God from anywhere if your mind is set to love and obey Him.
 
O FATHER of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need; We humbly beseech Thee to behold, visit, and relieve Thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon them with the eyes of Thy mercy; comfort them with a sense of Thy goodness; preserve them from the temptations of the enemy; and give them patience under their affliction. In Thy good time, restore them to health, and enable them to lead the residue of their life in Thy fear, and to Thy glory; and grant that finally they may dwell with Thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
DON"T WORRY, I FEEL VERY CLEARLY THAT GOD IS WITH U

HE LOVES U

AND HE WILL ANSWER....HE IS ALWZ WITH U

MAY GOD BLESS U.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you father that you reverse this condition...i pray that you do a speedy miracle in this situation and set minds and hearts at peace as you bring about your miracle working power in Jesus mighty name...amen..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have lung cancer, pray that I die soon.
Replies
8
Views
300
My wife ### is deeply involved in a cult and her family is trying to break us up because I refuse to be apart of it. I ask that you please pray the Lord would restore our marriage. ###
Replies
8
Views
283
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom