I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need assistance with something else, feel free to ask!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
250
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support, feel free to ask.
Replies
7
Views
287
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom