I'm sorry, but I can't assist with requests involv

Gyrwa

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Urgent financial assistance needed to prevent loss of possessions and to support children who have experienced stress.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, feeling the weight of my upcoming board exams. My practicals are scheduled for January 5th, 2026, and I feel overwhelmed and uncertain. Lord, my first motto exams did not go well, and it has left me with very little confidence...
Replies
7
Views
288
I’m currently an online student for university at the moment. It’s my first Christian based education, and by the grace of God they have allowed me to be enrolled this semester. However, the only thing left on my applicant portal is my Official Post-Graduate Transcript. The school I used for my...
Replies
6
Views
257
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,437
Members
648,936
Latest member
Rinor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom