Im so not understanding how ### could leave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm so not understanding how my ex could leave me after four years. It's harder each day I awake and he's not there, I know it's true love because I can't get over him. Please pray that God mends us back together, I deserve to be happy.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord brother/sister, My name is ### and I'm from a small village in India. I'm doing a sales job in a local company and my father is a driver in a transport company. I'm the eldest child in my family. All my younger siblings are married. I didn't marry because I want a successful...
Replies
8
Views
292
G
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm scared to death. I don't know what to do or who to turn to anymore. No one knows the pain that I am going through right now. I try my best...
Replies
1
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom