I'm so ### in life. No ### ...

I'm so loanly in life. No girlfriends or no good friends. I wanted to get married but that's also not happening. I'm so frustrated that I can't see things straight. Please pray for me. I wish you understand. Please ask God to remove the curse away from me. 😄. I write this with great sadness
 
May the God of heaven meet your every need. I pray for it in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
179
I’m a reproach. But the biggest issue is my life is just completely helpless. I’m so helpless it’s unbelievable. ### year old male helpless and completely.
Replies
6
Views
117
Don’t let my food that I’m buying all day waste in this car in this heat please and don’t let this. He will managers get their way for arts and minds and let them let me make my deduction on the rent that they owe four months already in Jesus name miracle open doors Lord help us to fight this...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom