I'M SO GLAD HE SAVED ME

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To those of you who may be on the fence or uncertain about whether or not you are saved. I get it; we were all there at some point in our lives; yet we were all given the same free will as you to make a choice. Don't allow anyone to intimidate you or try to shame you into thinking that if you're not meeting their criteria, you are somehow "less saved" than they are. If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are JUSTIFIED, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are SAVED.

My prayer is that everyone will submit and commit their lives to relationship with God. I guarantee you'll never be the same: It's a good thing! Get to know Him, start in Genesis 1:1. If you lack understanding of the scriptures, ASK, and it shall be given. The Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth, will not only lead you into all truth, He will likewise give you understanding of God's Word, which is "ALL TRUTH." You may not always look or sound the part to some (none of His followers did at first); but that's what submission is all about: TRANSFORMATION. For His ways are not our ways . . .

Heavenly Father, though unworthy to even bow at your feet, You looked past my faults and saw my need. Thank You Jesus for saving a sinner like me. Amen.

I don't know about anybody else, but as for me and my house (this temple), I choose to worship.

~​

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom