I'm single I need prayer for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
i love Jesus he is always with me, I'm always trying my best to live my life according to his words, when ever I get a chance I talk about Jesus, how good is our God and his alive he always sees us help us. I pray for many but only problem I'm facing is that I can't pray for my self. I'm a...
Replies
13
Views
220
I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom