I’m requesting a prayer for me to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all I am a new student in college and I am asking for prayers for guiding me in which classes I should take and how many I should take this semester. I also have noticed a couple of people here are into witchcraft as i am a Christian there has been some tensions. Even a couple of my...
Replies
9
Views
213
My wife is currently undergoing IVF treatments to hopefully bring about our first child. I'm requesting that you remember my wife (###) and me (###) in your prayers. There's just too much of God's love on our ranch for just the two of us. We need a child to nurture and teach Christian values so...
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear Lord I Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me and thank you for hearing and answering all my prayers that I have requested so far. Today I’m here requesting a prayer for my recovery from irregular periods I’m under tablets and I want this to get cured I don’t want to end up...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom