I'm request your prayers that will bring restoration

John Tee

Disciple of Prayer
I'm request your prayers that will bring restoration to the ministry / mission of God in my life, my finances, and personal life. I believe in the power of prayer and I have faith in God over this situation. I request pray as in Prov18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD. Asking for a miracle. I do desire The LORD to give me the desires of your heart. I ask that God would heal and fix our broken relationship part of life with a stronger Christian woman who is pleasing to God, and want to work for God. Gen 2:18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. I do desire a loving family relationship. I also desire in my heart is the Holy Spirit Fire to consume every hurt within me by the ones I love now and in the past. Any ungodly power assigned against me be cancel and consume by the fire of God's Holy Spirit. God's Holy Spirit consume every dark arrows fired against my family and myself. I desire to recover all what the enemy has stolen. I'm also requesting pray for deliverance in my family. I need God's divine provision with a Tax bill.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying with you!

110175-o.jpg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
268
Dear Prayer Group I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request your prayers for our community during this challenging time. As we face the reality of rapid population growth on our small island ###, it is truly unimaginable to think about the potential consequences. We are...
Replies
6
Views
418
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more. Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way...
Replies
8
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom