Im pregnant in second time. 1st ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
Replies
6
Views
269
Diagnosed with COVID second time in a couple of months Symptoms are horrible and debilitating Please Pray for full recovery and restoration of health please
Replies
11
Views
126
LIFE IN I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ITS NOT THAT DEEP I HAVE GOT MARRIED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BEFORE I THINK NOW GOD WAS TELLING ME TO LET GO OF USA MEN I JUST BARELY SEEN THE LIGHT IS ALL..I SPEAK THE WORLD 🌎 WILL HAVE THEIR BREAKTHROUGHS...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom