I'm Praying

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Me and my family live next to a river, and all of the rain is causing the rivers to flood, I ask and pray you will keep us safe, our home, our animals, our family, our friends, everyone who has to be out in the storms. God, A thunderstorm is coming our way, I ask you to please calm the storm before it gets here, and keep us safe. God, I pray for all of our safety in these storms, flooding, etc. please keep us safe. Yahweh, I ask you to keep us safe from these storms we are having and make sure we all get to where we need to be today, Yahweh, I pray for all. God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
Nothing from Jesus or the holy spirit. I need to know if this man will be good for me down the road. I know marriage is a sacrifice and I’m willing to sacrifice for love. I just don’t know if he’s the one. If it’s a maybe it’s a no? I’m ### and don’t have many prospects. What do I do? I keep...
Replies
9
Views
354
I'm praying for all the families that have been affected by the mass shooting in ### MI. LORD GOD cover these families with your LOVE.
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom