I'm praying that I get a job ...

bobr69

Beloved of All
I'm praying that I get a job interview for a File Clerk job that I applied for. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
184
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
219
My name is ###. Just finished my interview. And please pray for me to get the job with good salary.
Replies
12
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom