I'm praying that a co-worker of mine named ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob69

Beloved of All
I'm praying that a co-worker of mine named ### and I can reconcile with each other and put our differences aside. I'm praying that I'm able to regain her trust and I believe that I can. When the time is right, she will begin speaking to me again. I have a feeling that she has been praying that she and I will reconcile with each other. I believe in the power of prayer and I know our Heavenly Father hears me and my prayer will be answered. Thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want prayers today because a year ago I lost my Mom, I have been under attack from the python spirits. Ever since these two new co-workers came to work at the company, the first thing one of them did was she did was, take a picture with me. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. Lately, I...
Replies
7
Views
142
I have this coworker who is also a family member who I would consider an unpleasant sour grape envious snake- very egotistical, constantly out there to harm and pull others down with him, very selfish, ill intentioned, and rarely cooperates well with others. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
334
Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of work and for entrusting me with the task of leading and being creative. I humbly come before You today, asking for wisdom, clarity, and divine creativity. Fill my mind with fresh ideas, clear purpose, and direction as I do this work—not for men, but...
Replies
5
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom