I'm not sure what to make of my marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm not sure what to make of my marriage right now. Please pray for us. We don't have any time together. We talk but it is strained. There are times when I just want to get away from her. She is a nice person and the best friend I have ever had but the distance between us is great. I want to change this badly. God has brought us through this before. I know he will do so again. Pray that the Lord will make way for me to be a better husband and provider. Financially, I am in a very bad way. I need His help so badly. Pray for my family dear Christian friends.
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A woman lived with a pastor and his family for weeks. The pastor gave her wedding jewelry bangles, earrings, anklet, hair barets. His family, his Mom and brother picked them out for her. When she left to her home and was at her own home months later the woman had a experience a miscarriage. The...
Replies
11
Views
169
Please prayer warriors intercede on my behalf my name is ### I left family due to issues and arguments and I’m not sure where God is leading me I chose a specific place because it felt right not but now I just am not really sure please pray for me for stable place to live and somewhere I am...
Replies
10
Views
133
I'm not sure where my life is headed. I can say that there has been unusual activity since I was a child I’ve been put down and blocked from accomplishing much. I was set up to fail further my education family and people at the school sabotaged my efforts so I withdrew my application. At work I...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom