I'm not able to love anyone. I ...

I'm not able to love anyone. I feel I'm always offended by them, that they don't take me seriously. They take me for granted. I feel like they don't love me. I'm always angry and rebellious. I'm not able to help anyone. They frame me for the wrong reasons. I feel that I hate them. I don't want to be like this. I'm not able to do good. I'm not able to forgive anyone. These people include my parents. I don't want to be this way. Please help. Please pray for me.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
I'm not able to love anyone. I feel I'm always offended by them, that they don't take me seriously. They take me for granted. I feel like they don't love me. I'm always angry and rebellious. I'm not able to help anyone. They frame me for the wrong reasons. I feel that I hate them. I don't want to be like this. I'm not able to do good. I'm not able to forgive anyone. These people include my parents. I don't want to be this way. Please help. Please pray for me.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
82
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
21
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
8
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom