I'm not able to love anyone. I ...

I'm not able to love anyone. I feel I'm always offended by them, that they don't take me seriously. They take me for granted. I feel like they don't love me. I'm always angry and rebellious. I'm not able to help anyone. They frame me for the wrong reasons. I feel that I hate them. I don't want to be like this. I'm not able to do good. I'm not able to forgive anyone. These people include my parents. I don't want to be this way. Please help. Please pray for ###.
 
I'm not able to love anyone. I feel I'm always offended by them, that they don't take me seriously. They take me for granted. I feel like they don't love me. I'm always angry and rebellious. I'm not able to help anyone. They frame me for the wrong reasons. I feel that I hate them. I don't want to be like this. I'm not able to do good. I'm not able to forgive anyone. These people include my parents. I don't want to be this way. Please help. Please pray for me.
Please change your heart and the way you look at everything. Remain humble as we know pride and ego is a sin. Go will always help humble hearts that can accept and forgive then blessing will follow accordingly. Amen.
 
Please change your heart and the way you look at everything. Remain humble as we know pride and ego is a sin. Go will always help humble hearts that can accept and forgive then blessing will follow accordingly. Amen.
It's hard for me. But I'll keep going. I don't want to be this.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
81
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
8
Views
21
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
7
Views
19
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom