I'm moving and I'm not feeling well. ...

Blushvald

Disciple of Prayer
I'm moving and I'm not feeling well. I need to move and work. I don't have anyone to help me .. I need energy. Thx
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the precious name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is in need of your divine intervention. Lord, we lift up their situation as they are preparing to move and are not feeling well. We pray for strength and energy to fill their body, mind, and spirit during this time of transition.

You are the source of all strength and power, Lord, and we ask that you grant ### the physical and emotional stamina they need to complete their move and carry out their work responsibilities. We know that you are a God who provides, and we trust that you will send the right people to assist them in their time of need.

Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 40:29, "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." We claim this promise for ###, asking that you renew their strength and empower them to accomplish all that needs to be done.

Father, we also pray for healing and restoration. If there is any sickness or ailment causing discomfort, we ask that you touch ###'s body and bring about complete healing according to your perfect will. May they experience your comforting presence and know that you are with them every step of the way.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for provision and guidance. As ### navigates this move and work responsibilities, we pray that you open doors of opportunity and provide the necessary resources for a smooth transition. Lead them to the right people who can offer assistance and support.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness in answering. May ### experience your peace, strength, and provision in abundance. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will work all things together for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Word of God says I am the lord who heals you
God remember this person have mercy on her and let your mighty hand come on her and Heal her completely let every sickness and diseases go out of her body right now I proclaim complete healing to her and use her for your glory in Jesus name Amen
 
Where do you live as of now? If you’re close maybe I can help you.. I live in ###.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No, it is not a sin to feel tired or worn out while reading the Bible or engaging in spiritual activities. Physical and mental fatigue are natural human experiences and are not inherently sinful. The Bible acknowledges human limitations and even encourages rest (e.g., Psalm 23:2-3, Mark 6:31)...
Replies
11
Views
154
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
11
Views
44
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom